The Spice Club Rava dosa is a popular variety of South Indian dosa which are crisp, netted and thin. They are very easy to make and need no grinding or fermentation. This rava dosa recipe gives you a crispy rava dosa which you will make again and again
1. Take 1 cup of The Spice Club Rava Dosa Mix and add 3 cup of water and
2. Mix well and marinate the same for minimum 1 hours
3.Then you can prepare the dosas in low flame.
4.Now serve the delicious The Spice Club Rava Dosa with desired chutney.
The Spice Club Rava Dosa - Easy to Cook 10 Min :
The Spice Club Millet Ven / Khara Pongal is combination of Dhals and Spicces which is cooked with Mainly Millets. It is very popularly served in many South Indian restaurants. Especially for Breakfast and Dinner.
1. Take 1 cup of millet ven pongal mix, add 4 cups of water,
2. Let it cook in the pressure cooker for 5 whistle,
3. Then add one spoon og ghee mix it well & serve with chutney or sambar
No right click