Pizza dosa is an easy and wonderful snack for kids who come hungry back from school or even for their breakfast.
- The Spice Club Dosa Mix
- Chilli Flakes
- Pizza & Garlic Bread Seasoning Powder
- Coriander Leaves
The Spice Club Dosa
1. Take 200g of The Spice Club Dosa Mix and add 150ml (approx) of water and add one teaspoon of curd.
2. Mix well and marinate the same for minimum 1 hour
Vegetable Pizza Dosa
1. Heat the Dosa tawa and add a little oil and slowly make a The Spice Club Dosa in low flame
2. Top with a handful of mixed vegetables (Onion, Beans & Tomato) and spread it in a circle like a regular dosa
3. Sprinkle the Chilli Flakes and Pizza & Garlic Bread Seasoning on Dosa
4. Then sprinkle Cheese and Coriander Leaves
5. Cover and cook until the cheese being to melt
6. Now, the Delicious Pizza Dosa is ready
7. Slice the Veg Pizza Dosa and serve hot.